Wearing a smile you hate can affect your life in many ways through decreased self-esteem, loss of self-confidence, even a general feeling of apathy. With today’s state-of-the-art dentistry, your smile can be stunningly improved, sometimes with just a few simple steps such as minor reshaping of tooth edges, bleaching and/or minor reshaping of gums. Smiling proudly will project radiance and confidence, with profound effects on your life. With their years of experience in enhancing countless smiles, Drs. Litwin and Farrugia will be able to address your concerns and suggest methods that will not only meet your goals but possibly exceed them. It’s time to REALLY start smiling!
With cosmetic dentistry, we focus on dental procedures that restore teeth to their natural beauty and enhance a smile’s aesthetic appeal, while also maintaining optimum health and functionality. Cosmetic dentistry can improve your self-image because updating your smile often has a positive emotional and psychological impact. Research indicates that people with bright, white smiles are often seen as smarter, more attractive, and more successful.
If you feel embarrassed by how your teeth look, consider cosmetic dentistry. The modern dental procedures and techniques your dentist uses can remove imperfections and create a fabulous, new image. With a customized plan and advanced materials, your doctor will completely revitalize your oral health and appearance.
Cosmetic dentistry includes, but is not limited to:
- Porcelain veneers and inlays to repair broken/cracked, even mismatched teeth, or correct gaps between teeth
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Teeth bleaching and whitening to remove stains
- Laser dentistry to adjust “gummy” smiles, where a disproportionate amount of the gums show when you smile
- Tooth colored fillings for any new cavities and to replace unsightly silver amalgam fillings
- Non-metal crowns for old crowns that show black lines
After examining your teeth, your dentist can recommend personalized cosmetic treatments that will enhance your smile. Make an appointment for a consultation today so you can start enjoying the smile of your dreams.